Wednesday, February 10, 2010

He Came Back Again

Ok, back to the story...

About a week after our sleepover, he called me. He told me that he wanted to see me again, could I spare another Saturday night? We made plans for another sleepover and then spent almost three hours on the phone. He doesn't typically spend a lot of time chatting it up on the phone, so this was pretty out of character for him. It was good though.

Two weeks was too long, in my opinion, and I made sure he knew it when he walked in the door. It was like the inner sex kitten in me came rawring out with a vengeance. I turned on some music and took over and he just kind of sat there for a second, bewildered, be recovered quickly though, and the sex was literally off the charts good. When we were done he looked at me and said, "what was that?" I told him that I just wanted him to know how glad I was to see him. He assured me that I had done a stellar job of making my point.

We spent the rest of the night talking and enjoying each other. When I fell asleep he rolled over and wrapped his arms around me. He pulled one of my legs in between his to sleep. It was one of the sweetest gestures, I felt like he was telling me that he needed to be sure that I didn't go anywhere, that I stay right next to him. I hadn't been sleeping well for weeks, but that night, tangled up with him, I slept so well. In the morning, we had the same situation. He was going to leave for work early, but instead it was almost noon when he walked out the door. He told me that I made it hard for him to want to leave. We stayed next to each other on the couch, watching tv for a few hours. I didn't even care what was on. I was just content to be with him, hanging out. Later on that day I got a phone call, making plans to see me again in a week.

Notice how things are progressing here? From three week intervals to one week intervals? Seems like a good sign. Also, my schedule with my son changed up around this time and my Thursday nights opened up. This made it so much easier on both of us because his Thursday nights are usually open too.

What he said, "You make it so hard for me to want to leave."
What I should have said, "well, grab a clue buddy, that is the kind of woman you should want to be with; the kind that makes you feel content just in her presence."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave it. Feedback might help me face reality, whatever that is...Sorry about the word verification.